The Research is Work campaign is led by RAs but is a collective movement including all students, staff, and faculty interested in helping fight for better conditions for Research Assistants.
If you are interested in getting involved, please be in touch!
We are always looking for:
- Learn more about the RA Unionization history and campaign with by clicking in our virtual pamphlet.
- Draft & send a letter of support.
- Write to us at email@example.com.
- Pick up a sticker and a RA pamphlet to demonstrate your support!
- Come volunteer with us to table, doorknock, make materials, and generally help out with the campaign!
- Tell your colleagues about the campaign, and why RAs deserve fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Fellow RAs
- Do you work as an RA right now, or will be soon? We want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text or call at 123-345-5678.
- If you’d like to sign a card to join the union, click the button on the top of our webpage, or email or call us.
- If you know other RAs in your department, or across the university and would like to talk to others about the campaign – send us a message!
- Do you hire RAs to help out in your lab or with your research? Are you in favour of supporting them? Great! Send us a message to see how you can help.
- Do you have questions about what this would mean for you and your students? See our Info for Faculty page, or email us at email@example.com.